Macquarie University is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program All Indian nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Macquarie University India Scholarship 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Only tuition fees, $10,000 annually towards fee reduction scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship varies from degree to degree hence can viewed on the link mentioned.
Macquarie University is offering Indian students who want to pursue their Undergraduate or postgraduate courses at their University with the help of Macquarie University India Scholarship.
Eligibility for Macquarie University India Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- The applicant must apply to enroll in the university to commence their studies in 2023.
- The applicant must enroll only to Undergraduate or postgraduate program.
Value of Macquarie University India Scholarship 2023:
- The winner of Macquarie University India Scholarship will receive AUD $10,000 per year.
- The recipient of Macquarie University India Scholarship will receive this scholarship the duration of the course provided the student meet certain conditions.
Deadline for Macquarie University India Scholarship 2023:
- There is no separate application for Macquarie University India Scholarship.
- The applicant’s admission application is used for evaluation.
- The deadline for different programs vary.
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships