University of Oxford is a world-class Institute offers its Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Marie Curie International Fellowships Scheme will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, living, travel, and family costs scholarship in UK . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The scheme is designed for researchers “looking to enhance their career development and prospects by working abroad”.Theology is one of the oldest faculties in this ancient University. One of the first courses of lectures given at Oxford was in Theology, over 800 years ago.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The applicants must have efficient English Communication skills.
- The students must not have lived or worked in the UK for more than 12 months during the three years up to the closing date of the call.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The applicants must have a statement of eligibility (i.e. a free text justification of research experience and meeting of residency criteria)
- The applicants must have a detailed CV