China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to students from developing countries , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Full Funding, 200,800 RMB per year scholarship in China . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Chinese Government is offering Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2023 for students to pursue Master’s program in one of the 7 most leading Chinese universities.
- Applicants must be both mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must be born after September 1, 1972, and not be over 45 years old.
- Candidates applying for Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2023 must have received at least a Bachelor degree and 3 years of work experience.
- Applicants must have some educational or professional experience in a field relative to the course applied for.
- Applicants working in a research institute, company or government agency and those working as a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or excellent in scientific researches are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2023 must be proficient in English.
- Applicants must have a strong development potential and be willing to promote exchanges and cooperation between their home country and China.
- Candidates that are currently studying in China or previous winners of Chinese Government Scholarship are ineligible to apply.
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement of research in at least 500 words in English
- Academic transcripts and copies of bachelor’s degree certificates
- .English proficiency certificates
- Signed application form with a photo (2 inches)
- Employment verification
- Copy of personal information page of passport
Details of the courses:
- The Master of Laws (LL.M) Program in Chinese Law – Peking University
- International Master of Public Health (IMPH) Program – Tsinghua University
- Master of International Economic Cooperation – University of International Business and Economics
- Master of China Studies – Zhejiang University
- The LL.M Program in International Economic Law – East China University of Political Science and Law
- MBA Program for Developing Countries – South China University of Technology
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Master of International Finance (AMIF）- University of International Business and Economics
- Master’s Program of One-Belt-Road Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (MOSI) – Southeast University
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024