Mithibai College is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Indian students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship scholarship in India . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2019:
- The Mithibai College is offering scholarships to Indian students belonging to the castes of O.B.C., S.C., V.J.N.T., D.T., S.B.C., & S.T.
- The applicants for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2019 belonging to the castes O.B.C./V.J.N.T./D.T./S.B.C. should have the income, not more than Rs.1,00,000/-.
- The applicants who belong to S.C. and have an income, not more than Rs.2,00,000/- are eligible.
- The candidates who belong to S.T. and have an income, not more than Rs.2,50,000/- are eligible.
- The applicants should submit copies of caste certificates, Noncreamy layer (except for S.C. & S.T.).
- The candidates applying for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2019 should submit form 16 or parent’s income certificate or Uttpannacha Dakhla from Tehsildar Office.
- The applicants for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2019 should submit marks from S.S.C. to the previous year, Aadhar card, ration card, fee receipt for the current year, or ID card.
- The candidates should also submit Union Bank of India’s first page of the passbook in the case of scholarship and not for free ship.