Ministry of Health (Singapore) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Singapore citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. MOHH Mid-Term Scholarships, Singapore will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Partial funding scholarship in Singapore . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicant must be a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident.
- He/She must be currently pursuing a degree in Allied Health disciplines at a recognised international university.
- Applicant must not receive any other grant or scholarship that includes a bond.
- Selected candidate will be assigned in one of the Singapore Public Healthcare Institutions.
- Applicants must have completed at least one semester of study in Health Science disciplines at either local polytechnics, local universities or reputable overseas universities.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills.
The application cycle is will start from 1 Sep 2017 to 31 Mar 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend either a face-to-face or SKYPE selection interview (for overseas applicants) at the earliest possible.