Monash University, Malaysia is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Monash University Merit Scholarships in Malaysia, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, RM5,000/semester subject to academic progress scholarship in Malaysia . The deadline to avail this scholarship is 3rd August but still make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Monash University, Malaysia is offering scholarships to applicants for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Eligibility for Monash University Merit Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019:
- The applicants for Monash University Merit Scholarships, 2019 should have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or a senior secondary qualification accepted by the University an outstanding ATAR or equivalent.
- The candidates who have commenced their tertiary studies or transferring with credit exemptions or advanced standing will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The application for the University admissions will be considered as the application for the scholarship.
- The candidates meeting the eligibility and the selection criteria will automatically be considered for the Monash University Merit Scholarships, 2023.
- The successful applicant will be offered the scholarship with the offer of admission.
- The candidates should accept the offer from the Monash University and complete the Scholarship Acknowledgement Form to accept the scholarship.
- The applicants for Monash University Merit Scholarships, 2023 will be assessed based on their academic criteria and academic and English language proficiency.
- Only the candidates with full offers of admission will be considered for the scholarship.
Value of Monash University Merit Scholarships in Malaysia, 2023:
- The successful applicants of Monash University Merit Scholarships in Malaysia, 2023 will receive RM 5,000 per semester.
- The recipients should maintain at least 75% in at least 24 credit points of study in each semester and should not fail any unit in any semester for the continuation of the scholarship.
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships In Civil Engineering 2024
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024