If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because Monmouth College has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship in US, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Only tuition fees, up to Full tuition for 3 years depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
Wallace Founders Scholarship offered by Monmouth College to transfer students from the United States with outstanding academic achievement and leadership.
Eligibility for Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship in US, 2019:
- The candidates applying for Wallace Founders Scholarship, 2019 should be a U.S. citizen.
- The applicant should have a CGPA of 3.2 at their current college or university.
- The candidates are expected to submit a common application and resume referring their involvement and achievements in academic groups or organizations, work experience, community service or extracurricular activities.
- The applicants for Wallace Founders Scholarship, 2019 should also submit an essay describing a place of importance to the applicants and how it shaped them and its significance in 500 words or less.
- The candidates should also submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
Value of Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship in US, 2019:
- The recipients of Wallace Founders Scholarship, 2018 get scholarship valued up to full-tuition renewable for up to 3 years.
Deadline for Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship in US, 2019:
- The application deadline for Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship is 29th March 2019.