University of Huddersfield is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to students of Myanmar , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Myanmar Scholarship 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Scholarship covers 50% tuition fee scholarship in UK . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The scholarships are to be awarded to four self-funded, full-fee paying students from Myanmar applying to study on a full-time postgraduate taught a course or Bachelor Top Up at the University of Huddersfield; two students in the Business School and two at the School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants must have already applied to the University of Huddersfield and received an offer of a place on a full-time taught Master’s or Bachelor Top Up in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants who are in receipt of any donor funding or government/company sponsorships will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship scheme is competitive and all applications will be considered on merit.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic performance, which they are able to evidence within their course application. The University reserves the right to request further evidence where necessary.
- Applicants must have a formal qualification in the English language (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable measures) which meets the University’s and the course entry requirements. This will normally be IELTS 6.0 or an acceptable equivalent test with no lower than 5.5 in any single band.
- The submission of falsified or counterfeit documents will disqualify the applicant from consideration. Personal statements which are found to be plagiarised or copied will also result in disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The decision of the awarding panel is final. We regret that we are unable to enter into correspondence relating to unsuccessful applications.
- By accepting a scholarship, the applicant agrees to participate in publicity initiatives and gives consent to his/her photograph appearing in marketing literature including Web pages.