Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti (New Academy of Fine Arts) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. NABA Scholarship Competitions will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, 20% of the tuition fee to 60% of the tuition fee scholarship in Italy . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The NABA is offering 35 scholarships which cover the partial tuition fees to pursue two-year Master of Art Degrees to highly talented individuals.
- The candidates applying for NABA Scholarship Competitions should have a first-level academic diploma or its equivalent or a university degree certificate earned in the last academic year.
- The applicants who have professional experience in relevant fields are also eligible.
- The applicants for NABA Scholarship Competitions should submit an application for participation and should upload the complete digital documentation.
- The candidates are expected to submit an application for admission, a curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, and a valid passport copy.
- The applicants should also submit a professional or artistic portfolio, certificate of knowledge of English or Italian level B1.2, university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma, and other courses’ certificates.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of NABA Scholarship Competitions will be offered,
- 1st prize covering 60% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program and 2nd prize covering 50% of the tuition fee.
- The recipients get 3rd prize covering 40% of the tuition fee, 4th prize covering 30% of the tuition fee, and 5th prize covering 20% of the tuition fee.