National Debt Relief is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to US citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2022-2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, Scholarship worth $1,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The National Debt Relief is offering scholarships to students interested in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) majors to encourage them to pursue careers in these fields.
Eligibility for National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2022-2023:
- The candidates applying for National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2022-23 should be graduate or undergraduate students.
- The applicants should be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college in the US.
- The candidates can also be graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The applicants should be intending to pursue or be pursuing their bachelor’s degree in the fields of STEM.
- The candidates applying for National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2018-19 should provide a unique solution to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis.
- The solution can be in the form of an essay or an infographic or a YouTube video.
- The applicants should also submit a cover letter including their name, college year, graduating year, intended major, and college.
- The cover letter should also explain why they should be selected for the scholarship, how they plan to use the scholarship and the link to their video.
Value of National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2022-2023:
- The recipients of National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2022-23 get $1,000.
Deadline for National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2022-2023:
- The application for this scholarship should be completed before January 2023
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024
- Duguid Travelling Scholarship, 2024
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023