Due to the quality education and standard of NUST, its fee structure is comparatively high, which may not be affordable for many students. Therefore, NUST provides financial aid to all the students who are eligible for it.
There are various types of financial aids provided by NUST:
Need-based scholarship at National University of Science and Technology covering either full or partial expenditures of students.
- Interest-free loans.
- Provision of fee installments.
Why study in NUST:
National University of Science and Technology is one of the leading universities in Pakistan. It is ranked 400 among all universities in the world according to QS Ranking 2021. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees.
Furthermore, its goal is to enable students to enlarge their potential, acquire primacy, and polish interpersonal skills.
- Students must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Must belong to a low or middle-class family.
- Parents/guardian income must be less than 40,000 or under this.
- Should determine the assets possessed and dependents on income.
- Must be enrolled in the National University of Science and Technology.
- 60% aggregate marks in SSC and HSSC or equivalent.
- Students are required to meet the language requirement of the university.
Screening of students is done on the basis of information provided in NEED BASED FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION FORM (NFAAF). So, write exact and precise information.
How to Apply:
- STEP: 1
A student must get enrolled in a university in either an undergraduate or graduate program.
UG Candidate: https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk
MS Candidate: http://pgadmission.nust.edu.pk
- STEP: 2
Fill in the admission form.
Show a willingness to apply for Need-Based Scholarship at the National University of Science and Technology.
- STEP: 3
Access NFAAF, by clicking on the tab titled ‘Need-Based Financial Aid Application’.
Remember, this tab will only appear provided you have given the willingness to apply for FinancialAid (Step 2)
Once selected for the particular scholarship, you will be required to attach all the documents with the online scholarship form and send it to NUST Financial Aid Office (Room No 318, Second Floor, Main Office Building, Sector H-12, Islamabad
If a student want to decline the scholarship than visit: email@example.com
A student may be rewarded with a Need-Based Scholarship at the National University of Science and Technology with either full or partial expenditures for half or complete academic year i.e. 2 years for Masters Program and 5 years for Undergraduates program.
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- International Student Scholarships at University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA