If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist studies then you are lucky because Social Science Research Council has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2023 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, up to $10,000 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Social Science Research Council is offering Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2023 to researchers with diverse backgrounds, expertise and wish to address the challenges of political negotiation.
- Applicants of Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2018 must have obtained a Ph.D. degree in any discipline in the areas of social sciences or humanities by the application deadline.
- The grant is open to US citizens and non-citizens.
- Candidates applying for Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2023 can be researchers of any level i.e junior, mid-level or senior level.
- Applicants should have an affiliation with a college/university in the United States by the application deadline.
- They must be available to take part in a workshop in Brooklyn in October 2023.
- Abstract in not more than 100 words
- Proposed budget form
- Project proposal in not more than 2,000 words
- CV in not more than three pages’
- Bibliography in not more than one page, single-spaced
- Two Letters of Reference