World Health Summit (WHS) is a world-class Institute offers its Other scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. “Next Generation of Science Journalists” Award will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Other program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, 500 Euro for travel + certificate + recognition + support on interview requests scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of “Next Generation of Science Journalists” Award must submit an article focusing on ‘Health’ which must have been published after January 1, 2023.
- The article can be published in any form like print, digital, audible or visual while video and audio must be submitted through a web-link.
- Candidates applying for “Next Generation of Science Journalists” Award must be at the beginning of their career with at most 5 years of experience in journalism.
- A CV in one page and a copy of a current passport must be submitted by the applicants.
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Australian National University Hedley Bull Scholarship, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- ANU Zinkernagel Scholarship, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- PhD Scholarships In Civil Engineering 2024