If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because Northwestern University has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of No Loan Arch Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $300 – $9,500 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The scholarship is available to candidates demonstrating institutional need.
- Candidates who qualify will be awarded aid packages without any loans.
- Applicants admitted to Northwestern University as transfer students are not eligible for initial Noâ€Loan packaging and may have student loans in their award.
- Applicants are awarded scholarship funds worth $300 – $9,500.
- The University will replace federal need-based loan eligibility with the Arch Scholarship assistance for students who qualify.
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024