If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because Northwestern University has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Northwestern University Founders Scholarship, 2023 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $13,200 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Northwestern University offers Founders Scholarship, 2023 to honor nine founders of the university.
- The candidates applying for Founders Scholarship, 2023 should be incoming students.
- The applicants should belong to middle-income families.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application form.
- The applicants’ eligibility will be assessed during the financial aid review process.
- The candidates applying for Founders Scholarship, 2023 are assessed based on their academic credentials, leadership experience, and essays.
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of recommendations and academic interests.
- The candidates should be enrolled at least half-time and maintain a GPA of at least 3.0. for the scholarship renewal.
- The recipients of Founders Scholarship, 2023 get $13,200 and are renewable for four years provided the students meet the renewal criteria.
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- PhD Scholarships In Civil Engineering 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- University of Canberra International Sports Courses Scholarship, 2024