Northwestern University is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Northwestern University No-Loan Pledge Scholarship, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, $300 – $9,500 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Northwestern University offers No-Loan Pledge Scholarship to undergraduate students with the financial need.
- The applicants for Northwestern University No-Loan Pledge Scholarship, 2023 should have significant financial need.
- The candidates should be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant.
- The applicants are eligible for institutional assistance for up to 12 quarters of enrollment whether or not institutional funding is received.
- The candidates admitted in the fields of communication and engineering, liberal arts and music, journalism, engineering, and music five-year dual degree program are eligible to receive aid for 15 quarters.
- The applicants should reapply for financial assistance every year.
- The recipients of Northwestern University No-Loan Pledge Scholarship, 2018 get $300 – $9,500.
- The recipients also get additional scholarship assistance towards loans that exceed the cap.
- The Northwestern University No-Loan Pledge Scholarship, 2023 should work summers and save a portion of earnings for school-year expenses.
- The students should undertake loans to participate in the study abroad program.
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024