Northwestern University is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Northwestern University – Presidential Fellowships in US, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Tuition Fee + Monthly Stipend + $1000 Research Award scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Presidential Fellowships are offered to the students who merge superior intellectual and creative abilities to play a significant leadership role in their fields and beyond.
Eligibility for Northwestern University – Presidential Fellowships in US, 2019:
- The fellowship is awarded to graduate students by Northwestern University.
- Presidential Fellows are candidates who are a combination of creative ability and outstanding intellectual.
- He/She must have the ability to play an active part in the life of the Society of Fellows.
- Selected candidates will get the opportunity to participate in the Society of Fellows functions which include quarterly dinners and lunches.
- Applicants are selected by program nomination only.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Ph.D. are eligible to be nominated.
- Doctoral programs may nominate one or two candidates, depending on size.
- All other doctoral programs may nominate one candidate for the fellowship.
- Applicants must be admitted to candidacy, at the time of nomination.
- Applicants are expected to be part of the Society of Fellows for the entire two-year appointment.
- Students should not be planning to graduate within the next two academic years.
- Candidates are selected based on their ability to communicate the impact of research to an audience.
- Applicants scholarly and research accomplishments are evaluated.
- Applicants academic achievements are taken into consideration.
- The applicant’s leadership qualities, interdisciplinary activity, and their outreach are assessed.
- Letters of recommendation are evaluated during the selection process.
- Applicants contribution to the Society of Fellows during the two-year fellowship term is assessed.
- Applicants must submit a cover sheet along with the required information.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- Applicants must submit a description of their research and an abstract.
- Candidates should provide two letters of recommendation.
- Unofficial Northwestern transcript is to be submitted.
- A sample of research or creative work in electronic format must be submitted.
Deadline for Northwestern University – Presidential Fellowships in US, 2019:
- Applicants must be referred by the department of study who should do so before 13th February 2019.