Arts NSW is a world-class Institute offers its Other scholarship program Open to Australian nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. NSW Visual Arts Fellowship 2023/24 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Other program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Partial Funding, $30,000 scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The State Government offers New South Wales Visual Arts Fellowship, 2023/24 to support an artist or arts/cultural worker from regional New South Wales.
Eligibility for New South Wales Visual Arts Fellowships:
- The New South Wales Visual Arts Fellowship, 2023 is open to Australian nationals.
- Applicants must be a resident of regional New South Wales.
- To be considered for the Fellowship, the candidate must be a professional artist, practitioner, creative partnership or group, or arts.
- He / She must be a cultural worker living and working in regional New South Wales to be eligible.
- Applicants must be dedicated to arts work as a significant aspect of their working life, even if this work is not the primary source of income.
- Applicants must propose a program of professional development related to the fields of arts and culture.
- Applicants will be selected based on their demonstrated high artistic and cultural merit.
- Applicants potential to significantly benefit their artistic or cultural
- practice is evaluated.
- Applicants contribution towards building the capacity of arts and culture in regional New South Wales is considered.
- Applicants must submit samples of their works such as still images, written material and moving image.
- Applicants must submit a short biography.
- A comprehensive copy Curriculum Vitae must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit proof of their residency.
- The last date to apply for New South Wales Regional Arts Fellowships is 11 September 2023
- Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, 2024
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Duguid Travelling Scholarship, 2024
- Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship – 2024