Do you have the desire to achieve your higher education in Taiwan? If so, apply for an extraordinary international graduate student scholarship at the National Taiwan University. The main objective of this research program is to support high-achieving applicants who have plans to register in the master’s and doctoral studies at NTU. This grant is open for the 2021/2022 academic year. Taiwan National University is the most prestigious comprehensive university in Taiwan, and one of the top-ranking universities in Asia. It offers more than 7,800 courses every semester, placing it at the top of the country in terms of the area of academics and the volume of the program. Why study at Taiwan National University? Students who study in NTU are part of the richest learning center in this country and are given the opportunity to get diverse superlative education.
Why IGS Scholarships?
One of the questions you might have about learning in NTU will be how to finance your stay in Taiwan. Fortunately, NTU has many scholarships available for prospective students who can be applied at the same time when you submit your application. In addition, the Taiwanese government also provides scholarships for international students.
- Funded: fully
- Grant: Renunciation of tuition fees + monthly allowance of min. TWD 8,000 (USD 265)
- Applications are accepted from all over the world
- candidate must choose a Master’s degree or PhD program at a University to be considered
- Candidates must have a high school certificate of undergraduate programs, and they must have a Bachelor’s degree for a PhD degree program
How to Apply
To submit to this program, students must receive entrance tickets in a bachelor’s degree at the University. After that, they can register directly through the National International Affairs Office of the University of Taiwan.
• Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: Detailed CV, expressions of interest (maximum one page), and reference from academic supervisors.
• Registration requirements: To take the entrance ticket, applicants must check all university entry requirements.
• Language Requirements: Students need to show that they have a good level of English and oral.
Avail IGS Scholarships and gain educational benefits In Taiwan before its deadline of February 25, 2021
- Full tuition Leeds University Business School Economics Division Scholarship in UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Shamans Market Scholarship, USA
- UTS International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarships, Australia
- International Presidential Scholarships at Western Illinois University, USA
- Financial Hardship Scholarships for International Students at Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- George Brown College International Student Scholarships in Canada
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK