National University of Singapore (NUS) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Scholarship covers full tuition fee + a stipend of S$2,000 will be provided scholarship in Singapore . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The National University of Singapore, Faculty of Law is offering NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 to promote excellence in research in doctoral research students.
- The candidates applying for NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 should have a good Undergraduate degree or first degree in Law (LLB/BA/JD), or a good master’s degree in Law (LLM/BCL/MJur/MPhil) with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- The applicants who will complete their LLM in the summer of 2019 but obtain their grades in the autumn of 2018 can apply in January 2019.
- The foreign applicants except for those from English-medium institutions in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA should take the TOFEL test and the minimum score should be 100.
Value of the Scholarship
- The recipients of NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 get full tuition fee and a monthly stipend.
- The monthly stipend for International applicants is currently S$2,000.
- The probationary Ph.D. candidates who pass the DCQE will get an additional monthly stipend of S$500 per month.