New York University (NYU) is a world-class Institute offers its MBA scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. NYU Stern’s William R. Berkley Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed MBA program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, $10,000 – $18,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
NYU Stern’s William R. Berkley Scholarship is offered to support exceptional students to pursue MBA.
- NYU Stern’s William R. Berkley Scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
- He/She must be graduating between December 1, 2016 and July 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit a full-time MBA application to NYU Stern during their senior year.
- Candidates with exceptional intellectual ability are preferred.
- Must possess superior interpersonal skills and a desire to create value for business and society.
- Successful candidates will receive a scholarship that covers the full two-year tuition and fees.
- Applicants of NYU Stern’s William R. Berkley Scholarship are provided with a housing stipend of $18,000 per year.
- This includes a $10,000 per year stipend for books and other expenses.
- Students applying for The William R. Berkley Scholarship Program are not eligible to apply through The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, to any NYU dual degree, or for the Summer Start program.
- Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship – 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- University of Canberra International Sports Courses Scholarship, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Macquarie University-Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship – MACC