University of Oldenburg is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to International Students except German , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Oldenburg Grant, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, up to 2.000 Euro scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The University of Oldenburg is offering Oldenburg Grant, 2018 to exchange students from English speaking partner universities, who are planning to pursue at Oldenburg for a semester abroad in 2018.
- Recipients of Oldenburg Grant, 2018 will be offered a grant up to of 2.000 EUR per stay.
- Applicants of Oldenburg Grant, 2018 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Application form
- Letter of Motivation along with study plan
- Letter of recommendation home University in maximum 1 page
- Application for Registration as an Exchange Student