If you want to study in Pakistan and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of PEEF Scholarships to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, tuition fees+stipend depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2018 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year in one of the partners University / Degree Awarding Institution. Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Postgraduate scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income if salary is the only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution
Tenure of award(s): PEEF scholarships are awarded until the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act, the University and/or the PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates: Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month; Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy) for both day scholars & Boarders.