University of Copenhagen is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. PhD-position in understanding aging using artificial intelligence will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, DKK 306,667+pension contribution scholarship in Denmark . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Copenhagen is offering Ph.D. scholarships in Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
- The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship at Center for Chromosome Stability (CCS), 2018 is open to both International and Danish applicants.
- The candidates must have an MSc degree in biochemistry, biology, molecular biomedicine or a related field.
- The applicants who are expecting to finish their degree in 1 or 2 months are required to specify the date of handing in the thesis.
- The candidates are expected to have fluency in the English language.
- The applicants with experience in techniques in the fields of genetics, human cellular, and molecular biology, and biochemistry are advantageous.
- The candidates must be highly motivated individuals.
- The applicants for University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship at Center for Chromosome Stability (CCS), 2018 are expected to submit a curriculum vitae and contact information of two referees.
- The candidates must also submit a publications list.
- The applicants are required to submit their bachelor’s and master degree certificates and the transcript of university exams.
- The candidates must submit a covering letter stating their reasons for applying and explaining their research interests.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship 2018 get DKK 306,667 and contribution towards pension.