Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is a world-class Institute offers free PhD scholarship program in various electrical field for International Students. PhD Position In Electrical Engineering will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries who posses higher grades in master program.
This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2020-2021 and earn a tuition fee + salary scholarship in Denmark The scholarship for the PhD degree is subject to academic approval, and the candidate will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes at DTU
The Technical University of Denmark(DTU)
DTU is a leading technical university globally recognized for the excellence of its research, education, innovation and scientific advice. We offer a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. We strive for academic excellence in an environment characterized by collegial respect and academic freedom tempered by responsibility.
Funding Research Projects:
The Technical University of Denmark(DTU) is offering a Ph.D. scholarship position to work on ACDC (Autonomously Controlled Distributed Chargers) and FUSE (Frederiksberg Urban Smart Electromobility).for the Department of Electrical Engineering.
The objective of ACDC is to develop an EV autonomous smart charge controller to ensure the fulfillment of specific grid services while on the other hand FUSE project study is to accelerate the investment in urban charging infrastructure by developing and demonstrating efficient rollout strategy and smart charging solutions. The project will carry out demonstrations at Frederiksberg which has an ambitious e-mobility strategy.
Eligibility for a Ph.D. scholarship from DTU:
The applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- High grades in your master program.
- Knowledge of power systems operation and electric vehicles grid integration issues.
- Familiar with distributed energy resources (DERs) grid integration issues.
- Knowledge of simulation software such as Matlab-Simulink and programming language as python and C.
- Hands-on experience with power electronics, embedded programming and telemetry, is appreciated.
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international journals.
- Proficient use of the English language.
- Dedicated person with desire to learn is an essential quality.
Following documents will be required at the time of applying PhD scholarships
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines)
- A 1-page research statement, including figures and references if deemed necessary (max 500 words). Research achievements (if any), methodological approaches and research objectives relevant to the framework of the PhD study are recommended elements to be included.
Value of Ph.D. scholarship from DTU:
- The recipient of the PhD scholarship will have opportunities to work on a multinational project with leading Scientist and engineers,
- The recipient will also get a monthly salary which will be decided after personal interviews.
Deadline for Ph.D. scholarship from DTU:
- The applicant must apply for this position before 30th December 2020.
- Submit your online application no later than 30 November 2020
- American Heart Association (AHA) Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2021
- DAAD Scholarship for Berlin School of Mind & Brain, Germany 2021
- University of Nottingham Lillian M Ruff Postgraduate Scholarship in UK
- Full Fee Masters Scholarship for International Students in UK at University of East Anglia – 2021
- GLOBIS University MBA Scholarships for International Students in Japan, 2021
- International Snickel Lane Urban Art Award at University of Auckland in New Zealand, 2021
- PhD scholarship in Vibroacoustic Characterization and Modeling of Balanced Armature Receivers in Hearing Aids
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2021