If you want to study in UAE and just become eligible for PhD studies then you are lucky because United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2023 -2024 in any of the available PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of PhD Scholarships And Fellowships to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, 6,000 AED depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The candidates applying should have applied and received an admit as regular, degree-seeking graduate students.
- The scholarships are available on to the full-time basis courses. However, exceptions can be made if justified and recommended by the PhD Program Coordinator and approved by the College Dean and the Dean of CGS.
- If the candidate is receiving a salary from any other source, then he/she will be getting benefits other than a monthly stipend.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship should make themselves available and on duty at the University throughout the year which also include the Winter and Spring and Summer breaks.
- The stipend payments will be discontinued if the candidate is on approved leave of absence.
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024