Curtin University is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to students of Australia and New Zealand , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. PhD Scholarships In Civil Engineering 2024 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Partial Funding, $25,849/per annum scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The candidates committed to the full-time study are eligible.
- The candidate should have completed his/her four years of the undergraduate degree.
- The academic excellence of the students is considered. He/She should have completed their undergraduate degree with Honours 1 or equivalent.
- The students from Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- The number of scholarships available is 2.
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023