If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for Postgraduate, PhD studies then you are lucky because Embassy of France to the Philippines has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate, PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Full Funding, Tuition fees, living allowance, health care, airfare(one round trip) depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Commission on Higher Education and the French Embassy are offering PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 to citizens who wish to pursue graduate degree programs in France.
Eligibility for PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019:
- Applicants of PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 should be Filipino citizens who are employed by a CHED-recognized Philippine higher learning institution.
- The age of the Master’s degree applicants must not be more than 42 years while Doctoral degree applicants must not be more 40 years old.
- Master’s degree applicants should have received a Bachelor’s degree while applicants of Doctoral degree programs must have received a master’s degree.
- Candidates applying for PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 should demonstrate a strong academic record, expertise/knowledge required for a successful study and research.
- Applicants should be healthy and have a good moral character.
- Applicants should also fulfill all the terms and Conditions of the grant and must neither have been convicted under for any violation nor have any criminal charges pending.
- A CV in at most 2 pages.
- An academic essay in at most 750 words describing their reasons to study in France and how this scholarship would be helpful for Philippine academia.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Proof of application/letter of acceptance.
- A ched-issued re-entry action plan.
Value of PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019:
- The successful applicants of PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver both full or partial.
- A monthly stipend of €700 for Postgraduate or €1060 for PhD candidates.
- Health Insurance.
- Priority access to student housing.
Deadline for PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019:
- The last date to apply for PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 is 30th April 2019.