In order to make higher education available for all talented and deserving students, the University of Reading offers a wonderful program named political scholarships, economics, and international relations. The program is open to international and British students who will register for the University Program at the University. Opened in 1892, the university to read is a public university in reading, Berkshire, England. It offers a range of professional programs to the Foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate, including the Henley Business School MBA. Why study at the University of Reading? The university is internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. This is one of the best research universities in the United Kingdom and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future.
Why Relations Scholarships?
The University of Reading is at the forefront of British higher education for nearly a century. Over the decades, we have become innovators and pioneers, pushing academic boundaries and leading social change. In 2016, we celebrated the 90th anniversary of the grant from our royal charter by King George V. The University of Reading provides a wide range of scholarships to master students. Some rewards are offered directly by the university, others are allocated to our students by external funding agencies and some are jointly funded. To be taken into account for a scholarship, you must first submit an application for a chosen master’s program and receive an admission offer. The scholarship application form will be made available to eligible students until the application date.
The support will be distributed as follows:
- UK / Republic of Ireland Students – £ 2,000 Each
- International students – £ 4,000 each
- Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Aspirants must be international students
- Applicants must register for the Master’s Program
Candidates must choose the following courses to be eligible for this grant:
- MA Diplomacy
- MA International Relations
- MA International Security Studies
- MA Public Policy
- MA Strategic Studies
- MA Politics and International Relations
How to Apply
- To be enlisted in the program, students are required to register for the University Program. After that, you can request the grant.
- Candidates must have electronic copies of their transcripts, certificates, and other supporting information.
- Candidates who normally reached at least one undergraduate degree in their undergraduate studies, or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants with relevant equivalent professional experience will also be taken into account for taught at graduate programs.
- Students must be competent in English. This can be satisfied with the English language of GCSE at grade C (or 4 in the digital classification scheme) or better, or an equivalent qualification.
Avail Relations Scholarships and gain educational benefits In the UK before its deadline 1st of March and November
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- Study a Bachelor’s in the USA International Scholarship, 2021
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Student Scholarships at University of Western Ontario, Canada
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA