If you want to study in India and just become eligible for Post Doc studies then you are lucky because Kerala States Council for Science, Technology and Environment has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Post Doc degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Postdoctoral Fellowship In Biotechnology in India, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, Rs.32,000/- per month + HRA (10%) with an annual contingent grant of Rs.50,000/- depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for Postdoctoral Fellowship In Biotechnology in India, 2019:
- The Fellowship is open to Indian nationals.
- Applicants below 35 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess first class Postgraduate Degree in life sciences including veterinary science, agriculture, forestry, fisheries.
- Applicants must hold a Postgraduate degree in Medicine followed by Ph.D. with biotechnological aspects in the relevant field.
- He/She must have at least one publication in indexed (SCI) journals.
- Applicants must submit their detailed resume and include Email ID, telephone number, etc.
- A list of publications must be provided
- Must submit copies of all relevant certificates of M.Sc, Ph.D., MD, MS and thesis submission certificate.
- Applicants must also submit their Post Doctoral experience and age proof.
- One page synopsis of research work that has been already done must be submitted.
- The candidate is advised to propose his/her place of work.
- A consent letter from the host institution must be submitted.
- Must provide the name of the supervisor and his/her consent.
Value of Postdoctoral Fellowship In Biotechnology in India, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Postdoctoral Fellowship In Biotechnology in India, 2019 will receive:
- The Post Doctoral Fellowship carries an amount of Rs.32,000/- per month + HRA (10%) with an annual contingent grant of Rs.50,000/-.
- For KBC Fellowship, the fellowship to be paid shall be Rs.22,000/- per month+ 10% HRA instead of Rs. 32,000/- per month till the degree is awarded.