University of Oslo is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Plant Molecular Genetics will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, NOK 483 700 ‘ 560 700 per year scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants are required to be in the upper segment of their class with regards to academic qualifications.
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. degree or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in Molecular Biology.
- Applicants should possess the skills and experience in studying receptor-mediated signaling in plants.
- Experience in protein-protein interaction techniques, fluorescent imaging, cloning and recombinant DNA technology is an advantage.
- Candidates who have experience in Gene expression analysis, Genetic Methods in Arabidopsis thaliana and reporter lines are preferred.
- Applicants with a good command of English is a plus.
- Applicants are require to submit an application letter.
- A detailed copy of the CV must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic transcripts.
- Applicants are required to provide two to three references.
- Candidates should submit their list of publications and five academic works.