Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to nationals of Pakistan , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Prime Minister’s Scholarships For Pakistani Students, 2017 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Tuition Fee, Mandatory charges like Registration Fee, Examination Fee scholarship in Pakistan . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is offering Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas of Pakistan. The students should be enrolled in Postgraduate/MPhil /Ph.D. in a public sector institutions or universities in Pakistan.
- The applicants for Prime Minister’s Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2017 should have valid domicile/local certificates of specified areas.
- The candidates who are enrolled in public sector universities or government-affiliated institutions recognized by HEC located in their area, region are eligible.
- The applicants enrolled in a Ph.D. program at the public sector universities or government-affiliated institutions recognized by HEC anywhere in Pakistan.
- The candidates enrolled the basis of self-finance or part-time are not eligible.
- The applicants enrolled in a bachelor’s program like LLB, MBBS, B.E, BBA and those who are not using any other scholarship under Foreign donor Provincial Government, or any other HEC Program are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Prime Minister’s Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2017 who are newly admitted in a public sector university should apply via online student web portal.
- The recipients of Prime Minister’s Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2017 get financial coverage on tuition fees, examination fee, registration fees, library and laboratory charges.
- The recipients will not get non-study related charges like transport, hostel, sports fees, and endowment fund.