Indus University started 100% Scholarship in Professional Certificate Courses in Pakistan for experienced professionals and deserving children from any Ethnicity, Nationality, Race, Identity, and Culture & Heritage.
Indus University which is located in Karachi is a private university sector which is providing quality education since many years .It was established as the Indus Institute of Higher Education (IIHE) through a Legislative Act of Sindh Assembly on 28th November 2005 and assented by the Governor of Sindh on 07th January, 2006..
This 100% Scholarship in Professional Certificate Courses is fully funded by The National Education Foundation & Pakistan National Building Material Display Center Foundation. The initiative aims to provide the free quality of education to the deserving and aims to help students in their career path by developing high quality of skill sets to be taught by the experienced professionals of the university in the field of Management Sciences, Computer Science, Technology, Electrical Engineering, Art & Design and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Printing & Dyeing
Office Automation (MS WORD, MS EXCEL. MS POWER POINT & MS OUTLOOK)
Basic Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Basic Mechanical Engineering
Basic Civil Engineering
Duration of pCC classes is one Month,
Classes will be held at Indus University, Gulshan-e-lqbal & Clifton Campus,
Must be Intermediate
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA