To support excellent and brilliant students in the UK, the Queen’s management school is happy to announce the Chinese scholarship program for the 2021/2022 academic session. This award was exclusively for new international students starting their first year from postgraduate studies taught in the Queen Management School. Established in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast provides world-class education and prepares students in the global community for leadership and citizenship. With new technology, it has the best characteristics of conventional libraries. Why study at Queen Management School? Students will learn and practice business with a higher proportion of digital awareness and interaction than the previous generation while studying at this school.
Why QMS scholarship?
It has an international reputation:
- Queen is ranked 200th in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021)
- Queen’s has 14 subjects in the top 200 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020). Plus, the four subjects are in the World Top 100 (QS World Rankings by the subject of 2019).
- The Queen currently has more than 2,600 international students from 85 different countries and we are ranked 22nd in the world for international prospects (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020).
- Funded: Partially
- Grant Amount: This program will provide a number of awards of £10,000 to a high-achieving postgraduate study candidate.
- Applications are accepted from the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, or Macau
- Candidate must choose a course for Postgraduate programs in any subject offered by the University
- Students must offer a place for a place in a full-time postgraduate program at the Queen Management School.
How to Apply
Applicants must receive entrance tickets in the Postgraduate degree program at the University of Queen Belfast. After making an offer for a place on a postgraduate teaching program that meets the full-time requirements, students must fill out the online application form for this award.
Supporting Documents: You must send a CV through an online application form.
Registration requirements: To retrieve entrance tickets, students must check the entry requirements of the program they choose.
Language Requirements: You must have IELTS or 70 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category or qualification according to our website. Please see the English requirements section for more details.
Avail QMS China scholarship and gain educational benefits In the UK before its deadline of May 15, 2021
- Full tuition Leeds University Business School Economics Division Scholarship in UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Sustainable Future GREAT Scholarships for Turkey and Vietnam Students at Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- NTU Outstanding International Graduate Student Scholarships in Taiwan
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- KUAS-E Scholarships for International Students in Japan
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Melbourne International Diane Lemaire Scholarships in Australia!