Do you wish to proceed with your studies in Australia? Well, if you do, we have good news for you: the Queensland University of Technology has opened its gates for aspiring students. The opportunity offers the Creative Industries International Scholarship in Australia.
This bursary program is available to those students who wish to commence their undergraduate or postgraduate study program at the university for the year 2020-2021.
The research university has bachelor and master courses, with a wide range of practical learning in core skills and current affairs.
Why Should You Apply at the Queensland University of Technology?
If you want to experience the best learning experience along with great opportunities, you should apply to the Queensland University of Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for the Queensland University of Technology – Creative Industries International Scholarship in Australia, 2020
Course or Subjects:
The program is available for students who wish to commence their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in creative practice and communication and design fields.
Criteria for Admission:
In order to get admission, candidates must:
- Complete a course with required scores
- Meet English language requirements. If a candidate does a QUT pathway program to meet QUT English language requirements, they may qualify for this program once they kickstart their degree
- Apply for these courses: Bachelor of Communication, Bachelor of Creative Industries, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies) – Advanced Standing Entry, Bachelor of Design – International, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Master of Architecture and Master of Digital Communication
Procedure to Apply for the Queensland University of Technology – Creative Industries International Scholarship in Australia, 2020
There is no mandatory requirement to fill a separate application form for the bursary. Students who will undertake admission will be considered.
- Certified copies of award certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Language ability proof
Candidates must maintain a minimum GPA score of 5.5 (out of 7).
In order to be eligible for admission, people with non-English background must prove their English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- University will fund 25% of the tuition fees for the first two semesters (one year) of study at the Queensland University of Technology. This program is based on the entry score.
- If candidates meet the academic requirements, the university will fund 25% of the tuition fees every semester at the Queensland University of Technology.
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022