If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because QuestBridge has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of QuestBridge National College Match Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $200,000 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The scholarship is open to the US citizens and Non-US citizens as well.
- Applicants must graduate from high school during or before the summer of 2023 in order to be eligible.
- Candidates must intend to enroll as a freshman in college in the fall of 2023.
- Applicants are excepted to have exceptional academic qualifications.
- Applicants who come from low-income households are considered for the scholarship.
- Not all colleges consider non-U.S. citizens.
- Non-US citizens can apply to those colleges that consider all nationalities.
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship – 2024