Queensland University of Technology is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to applicants of Sri Lanka , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. QUT-NCAS PhD scholarships, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, full tuition fee of approx AUD $100 000 /3 years, Living allowance of at least AUD $19,830 /year scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Queensland University of Technology and National Centre for Advanced Studies in Humanities & Social Sciences are offering QUT-NCAS Ph.D. scholarships, 2018 to permanent university academics in Sri Lanka.
- Applicants of QUT-NCAS Ph.D. scholarships, 2018 should be permanent members of academic staff members of universities under the Grants Commission of Sri Lanka.
- Applicants are required to have a master’s degree at a research component of at least 25% or a 1st or 2nd class Bachelor’s degree of four years duration.
- Candidates applying for QUT-NCAS Ph.D. scholarships, 2018 should possess a GPA of at least 5.5 on a 7-point scale or equivalent.
- The general requirements of the NCAS postgraduate grant scheme. must also be met by the applicants.
- The following areas will be given priority:
- Creative arts