United States Department of State is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to US nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Rangel Graduate Fellowship Program 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $37,500 annually toward tuition fees + living expenses scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Rangel Graduate Fellowship is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- Candidates must be seeking admission to enter graduate school in the fall of 2018.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a two-year program at a U.S. university.
- Applicants must be pursuing their graduate studies in an area relevant to the Foreign Service.
- Applicants in their senior year of their undergraduate studies, graduating by June 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to have a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- Applicants must submit their background information.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement in 600 words.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit evidence of U.S. citizenship.
- GRE or GMAT Scores must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities.
- Applicants must Student Aid Report.
- Applicants must provide official Financial Aid Statement from their senior year.