German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to Open to International Students applicants , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Research Grants ‘ Doctoral Programmes In Germany, DAAD will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, EUR 850/month for graduates & EUR 1200 for doctoral candidates + Other allowances scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The candidates applying should be doctoral candidates and the scientists who are well qualified.
- The grant is also granted to few applicants with Bachelor’s degree in exceptional cases.
- The grant will be provided to the candidates to fund their research at a state or state-recognised institution of higher education or a non-university research institute in Germany.
- The maximum duration of the funding will be for 3 years and in exceptional cases, the funding will be extended to 4 years.
Value of the grant
- Graduates will receive a monthly payment of EUR 850 on an academic level and the doctoral candidates will receive EUR 1,200.
- The grant also covers health, accident, and personal liability insurance.
- Travel allowance, one-off research allowance are covered.
- Candidates are selected based on the academic excellence and achievements.
- Candidates with well-planned research or work project are preferred.