Domestic and international students of Australia who are passionate to learn about soil and plantation are welcomed to apply in Southern Cross university Supported by Australian Government Research Training (RTP) scholarship. Redox in the Rhizosphere for Plant phosphorylation and storage of organic matter in deep soil is a purposeful technique to be learned.
Why To Choose Southern Cross University?
The university founded in 1994 has a remarkable approach in introducing innovative research for development of region and whole world. University has an excellent academic portfolio, helps in professional placements for their students as well as has a facility to delivers degree on campus and online.
Scholarship will be awarded to students apply for Postgraduate (Research) in any subject offered by University.
For admission Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Guidelines for PhD Scholarship – Redox in the rhizosphere: a new paradigm for plant phosphorus acquisition:
- Applicant’s must posses Master’s degree in English, in relevant fields like bio geochemistry, soil science, environmental chemistry, or environmental microbiology.
- Applicants having experience in electrochemistry, analytical chemistry, plant trials and/or bacterial culturing would be prefer.Scholarship wouldn’t cover travel, visa and other expenses such as health insurance.
Guidelines for PhD Scholarship – Soil organic matter storage in deep soils:
- Candidate must posses an Honours or Master’s degree, undertaken in English, in a related field such as biogeochemistry, soil science, environmental chemistry, or closely related subjects. Extended periods of on-farm field sampling as well as intensive laboratory work will be the part of project.
- Experience with isotope and/or soil techniques is preferred.
- Scholarship wouldn’t cover travel, application fees of visa and health insurance of international successful candidate.
- Skype/Zoom interview may be conducted for international candidates
Procedure to Apply
Complete Online Application form on Graduate School website and submit necessary supporting documents before 18 October 2019
For PhD Scholarship – Redox in the rhizosphere a new paradigm for plant phosphorus acquisition: Candidate should submit CV, short one page statement explaining how your research interests and experience align with the project to Professor Andrew Rose (email@example.com) otherwise Application wouldn’t be consider.
For PhD Scholarship – Soil organic matter storage in deep soils: Interested applicants should send a CV and short less then one page statement highlighting their research background and interests, with respect to the criteria above, to Dr. Naomi Wells (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Domestic Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance of AU$28,092 per annum, (2020 rate indexed annually) tax-free, paid in fortnightly installments.
International Tuition Fee Offset and Stipend Scholarships are available for international applicants only. This provides a living allowance of AU$28,092 per annum (2020 rate indexed annually) and a Tuition Fee Offset. Students must be enrolled as full-time, on-campus for the duration of their candidature.
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Student Scholarships at University of Western Ontario, Canada
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK