McGill University is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open for all countries , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Richard H. Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $35,000 scholarship in Canada . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Students who are not currently studying at McGill University or have there latest degree from the university
- Students who have an ‘A’ grade in their overall academic report or score more than 3.7/4
- There are no citizenship restrictions
- Applicants must submit their documents according to the requirements of the department their preference
- 3 applications will be sent to the Faculty of Medicine Research and Graduate studies office
- All the required documents must be attached to the application forms
- Students must attach their refree reports, detailed projects description and all graduate and undergraduate transcript