RMIT University is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, MBA scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. RMIT University MIB & EMBA Scholarships, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, MBA program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, 25% Higher Education tuition fee scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
RMIT University MIB & EMBA Scholarships, 2018 are open to students enrolling into MIB and EMBA programs at the Hanoi and Saigon South campuses.
- Applicants of RMIT University MIB & EMBA Scholarships, 2018 must be applying for either of Master of International Business or Executive Master of Business Administration programs at one of the two campuses.
- Scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit and past academic performance, work experience, engagement with industry, community involvement, and future leadership potential will also be taken into consideration.
- Candidates applying for RMIT University MIB & EMBA Scholarships, 2018 should submit the following documents before the deadline:
- A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
- How a postgraduate degree from RMIT will help them achieve their study and career goals
- Future plans
- Why they think they deserve the scholarship
- A copy of CV
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Proof of current Auscham membership (additional document for EMBA applicants)