If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for Postgraduate, PhD studies then you are lucky because Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate, PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Roberta Sykes Scholarships, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, up to $30,000 per year depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
Eligibility for Roberta Sykes Scholarships, 2019:
- The applicants of Roberta Sykes Scholarship must belong to an indigenous community or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic track record.
- Must hold an Undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an overseas university for a research degree or postgraduate coursework.
- The applicant must be financially sound to support themselves through their course.
- Applicants are expected to apply directly to the overseas University first, then to the Foundation for the scholarship.
- A completed application form for Roberta Sykes Scholarship.
- Academic transcript, Your curriculum vitae.
- A passport sized photo
- A financial budget
- Written references highlighting
- A personal statement
- Confirmation or a written statement from the Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Corporation or Land Council of the country of your ancestors or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Heritage Association.
Value of Roberta Sykes Scholarships, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Roberta Sykes Scholarships, 2019 will receive up to $30,000 per year.
Deadline for Roberta Sykes Scholarships, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Roberta Sykes Scholarships, 2019 is 20th May 2019.