The Royal Society is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program All nationalities , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Royal Society Exchange Programme will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Stipend + Travel allowances + Research expenditure scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Royal Society has several awards exchange programs for international studies in order to supplements their research in the host country. Some of the Exchange Programme awards offered by the Royal Society are:
- The Royal Society of Chemistry International Exchange Award.
- Yusef and Farida Hamied foundation International Exchange Award.
- Kan Tang Po Programme.
- Cost Share Programme.
Value of Royal Society International Exchange Award:
- The award will cover the costs of travel and subsistence (up to £5,000 per year) for training purposes and research costs up to £2,000 per year.
- The total value of the award over 3 years is upto £21,000. Applicant must of PhD or equivalent research experience before applying.
- The value of award depends on the programme.
Deadline Royal Society International Exchange Award:
- The deadline for different International Exchange Award varies.