Want to study in Singapore? Singapore Management University is offering the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Inspire Scholarship in Singapore for the academic year of 2019-2020.
This educational opportunity is available for students who wish to commence their undergraduate studies as a first-year, full-time student.
The university strives to ti offer equal access to educational opportunities. Moreover, it helps students to nurture their expertise and create an impact over the society.
Why Should You Apply at Singapore Management University?
It is the best place to avail theoretical knowledge along with practical learning. The university links its students to the corporate world and develops networking skills to shape their future.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Management University – Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Inspire Scholarship in Singapore, 2019-2020
Course or Subjects:
The program is available for students who wish to commence their undergraduate studies in any course or subject offered by the university.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Be a full-time first-year undergraduate
- Be a Singapore citizen
- Demonstrate strong academic results
- Have a contribution towards their community
- Be involved in co-curricular activities
- Also, students with financial need will be given special consideration
Procedure to Apply for Singapore Management University – Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Inspire Scholarship in Singapore, 2019-2020
The first step is to identify your interest area in the program section of the online application form for admission.
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE A-Level
- Polytechnic Diplomas from Singapore
- IB Diploma
- High School Diploma
- International/Other Qualifications, etc
- Good GRE/GMAT scores
- Good TOEFL/IELTS scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
Aspirants from non-English background must take TOEFL or IELTS.
- Applicants will get $15,000 (towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses)
- Tenable for up to the duration of 4 years of studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the award.
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA