Do you have a brilliant mind? If you have you, let us tell you that Singapore Management University is in search of people like you. Lim Hang Hing program is offered by the university for brilliant people. This program is offered by the School of Informations Systems at the university in Singapore.
This educational scholarship opportunity is available for both domestic and international students who wish to get enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree at Singapore Management University.
Started operations in 2000, this university is the third self-governing university in the country. Singapore Management University has a business, professional and executive development programmes to offer to its students.
Why at Should You Apply at Singapore Management University?
You should apply to SMU for it provides the best student support and new opportunities every now and then. Want to transform your career? You are just a step away!
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Management University – Lim Hang Hing Scholarship in Singapore, 2020
Course or Subjects:
The program is available for candidates to take admissions in an undergraduate degree in any course offered by the institution.
Criteria for Admission:
- Interested candidates must have a high school degree certificate and other academic records with good results
- Activities in CCA/ contribution to the community
- Exceptional leadership skills and character
- Legit financial need
Procedure to Apply for Singapore Management University – Lim Hang Hing Scholarship in Singapore, 2020
Once the candidate has taken admission in an undergraduate study program, they must complete their program application through the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Academic transcripts/certificates
- Passport particulars page for permanent residents
- Passport particulars page and Singapore student pass for non-citizens
- Secondary school examination results
- High school examination results
- SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores (If any)
- School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity / Co-Curricular Activity / Special Achievements / Award Records
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 12 years of education with good grades in national/international exams.
Applicants are advised to check the university’s language requirements.
The motive of this scholarship is to offer students with $9000 per year.
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA