Financial aid for education is nothing more than a precious gift. If you want to avail such a gem of an educational opportunity, you must go for the Shirin Fozdar Funding in Singapore. Singapore Management University has opened its gates for this wonderful opportunity for deserving female candidates.
The SMU takes pride in having the world’s best research university title. It has a wide range of courses to prepare future leaders. This educational grant is open for female candidates who want to kickstart their undergraduate studies at Singapore Management University for the academic year 2020-2021.
Why Singapore Management University?
While getting the best educational experience, students will have the opportunity to broaden their area of skills, knowledge, and growth. Moreover, Singapore Management University also provides students with the ability to communicate and think critically.
Eligibility Criteria for Shirin Fozdar Funding for International Female Candidates.
In order to qualify, the candidates must:
- Be a full-time foreign female undergraduate with her enrolment in any program
- Demonstrate good academic achievements
- Have financial needs (gross monthly household per capita income not more than $1,900)
- Have leadership skills
- Have active CCA and/or community service involvement (including SFP-funded C4SR projects)
Procedure to Apply
In order to apply for the program, applicants are required to undertake admissions at the university. Once done, they can apply via the Applicant’s Self Service.
Academic results/transcripts/certificates should have the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
In order to be eligible, candidates must maintain their high-school certificate with a strong academic background.
Applicants must go through the university’s requirements for English language proficiency.
- Each grant is worth $15,000 and sustainable for the winner’s one year of study.
- The motive of this opportunity is to provide financial aid. The candidate may be in concurrent receipt of a bursary for cash allowance, subject to fulfilment of its eligibility criteria.
- The participants must demonstrate continuous involvement towards community outreach activities and events under the Shirin Fozdar Programmers during the year of the award, for up to 30 hours of service.
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK