Have you always wanted to study in Singapore? Yes? Here’s good news: Singapore Management University is offering the Steven Miller Scholarship program in Singapore.
This bursary program is for full-time undergraduates from the School of Information System at the university.
Operating since 2000, the university has a broad range of undergraduate and graduate programs for international students.
Why Should You Apply?
Students will get theoretical knowledge alongside practical, hands-on learning to face real-world challenges. It opens doors to opportunities, where students can seek jobs and make their career.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Management University – Steven Miller Scholarship, Singapore
Course or Subjects:
The scholarship program will be offered in any undergraduate course offered by the university.
In order to qualify, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be willing to study as a full-time student at SMU
- Must have excellent academic results
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills
- Must have financial need
- Preference will be given to those students who have financial need. Moreover, they must have availed all types of loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students.
Procedure to Apply for Singapore Management University – Steven Miller Scholarship, Singapore
In order to qualify for the program, candidates must undertake admission at the university. After that, candidates can apply via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Academic qualifications
- Personal statement
Aspirants are required to have their high school certificate along with the good academic record.
In order to be eligible to study, candidates are required to meet the university’s language requirements.
The grant includes an educational fund for deserving candidates.
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021