If you want to study in India and just become eligible for PhD studies then you are lucky because Saha Institute Of Nuclear Physics has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of SINP PhD Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences in India, 2023 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, depends on the type of fellowship depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics is offering SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2023 to Indian students who wish to pursue the Ph.D. program.
Eligibility for SINP PhD Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences in India, 2023:
- Candidates applying for SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2023 must have
- for Physics applicants: MSc in Physics or
- for Biophysical Sciences: MSc in Physics/Chemistry with Life Science at 10+2 level or MSc in Life Sciences with Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Candidates who are currently appearing for their Master’s degree final examinations can also apply but a provisional admit will be given until they pass their Master’s degree successfully with the cut-off requirement of SINP.
Value of SINP PhD Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences in India, 2023:
The following are the types of fellowships provided under SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2023:
- SINP fellowships:
- These fellowships are for candidates selected through JEST, JGEEBILLS, GATE.
- The duration of the fellowship is 4 years and can be extended for another year subject to the performance of applicants to the satisfactory level.
- For the first two years, ₹25,000/- p.m will be paid and during the following years, ₹28,000/- p.m. will be provided.
- Extramural fellowships:
- These fellowships are open to candidates that are selected through NET. funded by authorities of Indian government (UGC, CSIR NET,
- They are funded by authorities of the Indian government (UGC, CSIR NET, DBT, and ICMR).
- Hostel accommodation will be provided.
- The amount of fellowship depends on the rules of the external authorities.
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024