Smith and Partners is a world-class Institute offers its High/Secondary School scholarship program Open to New Zealand citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Smith And Partners Law Scholarships will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed High/Secondary School program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $500 – $2000 scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- He/She must be enrolled in a West Auckland Secondary School.
- Applicants who are planning to pursue law at a New Zealand University should apply.
- Applicants are selected based on the two essays and school results
- Candidates will be required to attend an interview at the Smith and Partners offices.
- Winners will be selected based on the interview.
- Students with the most votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.